Place of Refuge

Place of Refuge

01 October 2010

Makropoulos's birthday


(click on this cake for a fabulous website for Children's Cakes!)

`/.

So, it's true --
Makropoulos had her birthday,
about a week ago.

I almost didn't tell you,
because,
well, 
being 425
is a bit embarrassing.

Hell, that means
you don't even need to use 
single years to count your age:
you could use
1/4 centuries.
Seriously.
Using QtCs
the time period by which folks like me can most efficiently
remember our ages,
I am
17 QtCs
old.

Now, I'll tell ya,
that sounds a hell of a lot better than
admitting to
425 years.

From this point on,
I'm 17 QtCs old,
old.

Now, if you determine my age in a system
by which
I could divide my age
by 50 year periods,
well,
those being
HfCs,
well, 
I'm
8 1/2 HfCs.


Of course, 
I could just go to a system
whereby
I count by
centuries,
and then I'm a mere
4 CNTRs,
because a 1/4 CNTRs
isn't worth 
counting.

In that case,
I'm really
in my infancy,
and have every right
to act like a child.


Right?

~/. >

On my birthday
eve,
I did a channelling,
and boy,
was it nuts.

I can't even begin
to explain it.

So I'm not going to post it.
Or. . . . .
. . . . . . . maybe
I'm going to post it
after I post 
this one.



Because it's

absolutely
unexpected and illogical.



gooo figure

we're talking:

A chic who says
she's 425 years old,
and
she channels,
and she's saying

it's absolutely illogical.


Well, the whole damned thing
is absolutely
illogical


which is why

I fight with it:

this ability

to give my body

and my head

over
to some other entity -- not me.




Please believe me:
I am good.
Utterly good.

No other force
can channel
through me

except a good force.


I have that
on God's word,
in God's name.


That's the truth.


. . . and . . .



I'm 425 years old
this week.


No comments: