Place of Refuge

Place of Refuge

16 October 2010

frustrated with blogger

Hey,
I need some help.
I was just trying to answer
Debra She Who Seeks 
lovely comment on my entry from last night,
and for some strange reason,
I can't even comment on my own blog!

I've also been trying to 
comment on a few others,
and having troubles.

To those of you who have mastered this art
a little better than I
have,
please inform on what I may be doing
wrong.

Answer this posting with your suggestions--

I've also been trying to say hi
to Cricket Song
for over a week!

Hi Cricket Song,
hope you're fine.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gawd knows why Blogger does what it does. I was having trouble earlier this week posting comments on some blogs -- kept getting this "error number xxx" message. But I find with Blogger, it's best just to wait -- eventually they'll fix whatever the problem is.

Makropoulos said...

Thanks, Debra--I actually think I just fixed it, for my blog at least. Comments seem to work better when they're pop-up comments. Appreciate your quick response!
m