Place of Refuge

Place of Refuge

26 February 2013

how do you say "sequester"?

I keep hearing the word,
but I'm still not sure what it means.

So I went online and looked up the meaning of 
Sequester.

Nearly every site I went to gave this as the primary definition:


"To cause to withdraw into seclusion"


Hmm.



So I turned to a far more 
amusing past time.

I listened to the different voices,
at the different dictionary websites,
as they said
sequester.

Here,
you do it to:







If I had more technical savvy,
I might be able to splice them all together,
and make a song.

But I won't.

Notably, when you listen to the pronunciation
of "sequestration"
it's hard not to notice,
that it appears 
includes
castration.


1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Don't tell the Cardinals that sequestration includes castration!