Place of Refuge

Place of Refuge

21 October 2012

Come In From The Rain, by Carole Bayer Sager & Melissa Manchester

I've had this song going through my head all week.

Don't know why, but it just won't leave my head.

I first heard it sung by Melissa Manchester,
than Carole Bayer Sager, who wrote it. 
The Shirley Bassey version is pretty good,
but in the end, I love the Jane Oliver version 

I think that after doing this posting, I'll have it out of my head.
But it is a good song.  If you want to listen to only one all the way through,
I'd say listen to Melissa Manchester
or Jane Olivor

But you may have another favorite.
You choose:














1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like the Melissa Manchester version best, probably because it's the one I'm familiar with. A song of great sensitivity and compassion.